Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stepping away

As you may have seen, I've stepped back from blogging again, I'm working a few different directions, with actual work, helping on the farm with it being spring, and I've been working on teaching myself German, with the help of duolingo (check it out, it's pretty awesome), a podcast called coffee break german, and a friend of mine from work who patiently tolerates my questions.

In that vien, I've been thinking about, at some point, launching a new, more focused type of blog, focusing on language and EMS, learning to communicate and overcome language barriers in situations where interpretation is unavailable or until it becomes available. I'm thinking maybe some short videos with speakers of different languages, covering some yes or no type phrases, point to where it hurts kind of things to at least get a basic start of an assessment. It's purely in the thinking stage right now, but if I go with it, I'll link it here

Thats my non update for now

No comments: